Carlos Enrique Viaud
Phones (832) 5333197
Email firstname.lastname@example.org My Portfolio Web http://carlos.e.viaud.tripod.com
am an Engineer with 20 Years experience in the downstream petroleum business.
During my work history I have developed a strong project management experience, within a team work
environment. I am proficient in health and safety regulations for industrial operations. Effective management operations, budget analysis and field supervisions.
U.S. Resident, authorized to work in the USA
1981-1982 Oklahoma State University, Stillwater OK
- Masters of Science, Industrial Engineering and Mgmt
1970-1977 U.C.A. Catholic University of El Salvador
- Bachelor of Science,
- General Engineering Consulting
Maverick Engineering Inc. Houston TX
CV Engineering Consulting
Contracting and Construction Management
· Projects: Construction of new gas stations/convenience
stores for Shell Oil, Texaco and Exxon.
- Project Supervision & field inspection.
- Quality control
- Code compliance and safety standards
Shell Petroleum Co., El Salvador
Construction project Engineer, Operations and Maintenance
Construction Project Engineer:
- Project programming
- Budget Management
- Field supervision
- Bidding and Contracts
- Commissioning new installations
Operations & Maintenance
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Managing the reliability and integrity of plant hardware/equipment
- Contributing to new plant designs, construction and improvements
- Coordinating projects, which may involve planning budgets and contracts,
and building relationships with external suppliers and government agencies
- Health and safety management
Supply & Distribution Engineer:
- Coordinating supply and demand balances, considering logistical and
production constraints as well as sales estimates
- Organizing product supplies from production units to customers, including
Eureka S.A. de C.V., El Salvador
Manufacturing of Cement-based Roofing materials
- Productivity and efficiency enhancement
- Loss Mitigation & Quality Control
- Labor Relations & Staff Administration
- Preventive Maintenance & Safety
Aliansa de C.V. – El Salvador
Manufacturing of Animal Feedstock
- Oil Spill Management
Workshop; Shell Regional Training, Panama; June/95.
- Negotiation Techniques;
Shell Regional Training, Guatemala; May/95.
- Retail Engineering Workshop;
Shell Puerto Rico Regional Training Centre; February/94.
- Oil Spill Response Concepts,
Capabilities & Equipment; Shell International Marine & Clean Caribbean Cooperative, Florida, USA; June/92.
- Oil Spill Control Course;
Texas Engineering Extension Service; the Texas A & M University System; May/91.
Others included in my portfolio
- Fluent in English and
Provided upon request.